Family 2014

Family 2014

Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's a new day!

We are now in Guangzhou! Plane trip was rough yesterday. We had to say no to Renee about something she wanted and she had a melt down for about 45 min. of the plane ride. Today has been better. The meltdowns don't get as extreme as the last few days and they don't last as long. Truly some sweet moments with her today as well. I had to go and do paper work and left Tim and Nathan with Renee while she was sleeping. She woke up and played some with the boys and started asking for me. So when I was finally done with paperwork I went back to the room and Tim and Renee were in the hallway looking for me. She saw me and got the biggest smile and came running to me with open arms. Bonding is most definitely happening. Thanks for all your prayers they are felt here in China and truly believe that they are making a difference. I know you have been waiting for new pictures so I won't disappoint.






Here is Renee having her first chicken nuggets from McDonald's.



Renee is putting beads around Tim's neck. She already put bracelets on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment