Family 2014

Family 2014

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

China, here we come!!

No time to write much. I should be in bed right now. Our printer ran out of ink and my wonderful husband went to get more. I have to copy pages out of my sons text book so he can take it to study. Also my kids will need it while we are gone. We leave at 4:30 tomorrow morning. That is 6 hours away!! I am feeling pretty good right now. Not extreme excitement or panic. I think peace would be the best word. And alittle disbelief that it is really happening. Confirmed flights. Not much more to do and off to bed. Next post will be in China! I will warn you. My husband may be the one to write. I may have a hard time composing my thoughts and I have already told him he may have to be the writer. Good night all!

9 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Can't wait to read all your posts. Take it all in and cherish every moment. YOU MADE IT!!! Seriously crying happy tears for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa,
    My heart is with you and Tim as you board the plane. I am so proud of you. (I don't know if that's the right thing to say, but it's kind of how I'm feeling right now!)
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember - pictures are worth a thousand words. We don't care who writes, as long as we get some pics. LOL

    We are praying like crazy. God is with you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. safe flight and all the best for your meeting with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was the best feeling when we climbed into the van to head to the airport simple because I could do no more. It was time to just sit back and relax and go with the flow( and go over in my head a thousand times that we had everything). Now on the way back to the US, that was not quite the feeling, but on the way there it was!! lol Praying for good flights and a great journey!!!!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just dropping in from another blog you commented on. I wanted to wish you "Blessings on your travel to your precious daughter, Renee in China".

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you on the other side. can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa & Tim...prayers are bouncing from the Thompsons! We are so happy your journey is finally in process! Please keep us in the loop!

    ReplyDelete