Family 2014

Family 2014

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sigh.....

Tomorrow is one month since our fingerprint appointment. Our I-797 is not here yet. Last time we got our form in less than a month after we got our fingerprints done, so I am disappointed. I know that this is normal to wait this long or longer, but we are so close! I have been waiting to post anything new until I had something new to post. Sigh...

So I will show off some of my sons creativity. My oldest son takes a computer graphics class and has decided that this is what he wants to major in when he goes to college. This first one is a collage of traffic signs he put together. The second picture is is not lines, but made by typing letters.
Well, I wanted to post some pictures drawn by my next oldest son, but it won't let me, so I will try another time.

1 comment:

  1. What really, really great work by your oldest! He is very talented!
    Hoping you get your I-797 soon. Very soon. (Government agencies and their deadlines, speed, and requirements are not top of my list right now, so I totally understand your frustration.) I'll be thinking some happy thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete