Family 2014

Family 2014

Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Here!!!!

Ok, what a complainer I am! We were fingerprinted on March 18. I went to get the mail today (April 18th) and there it was! I-797!! Exactly a month!! Really, I know that this is wonderful timing for the government. What a whiner I am!
Now the hard work happens,(We have had the waiting now comes the hurry up part again) because as you can tell from my impatients, I will not sit still when I can do it myself. As long as we can get everything notarized tommorrow morning, I am off to Indy tomorrow to get my documents certified. Then Weds. I am riding the Lake Shore to Chicago and going to the Chinese Consulate to have everything authenticated. Then I will have to go home and wait 4 business days and go back to Chicago to pick the documents up. Well at least I get to spend two days in Chicago. I think I can find somethings to do the two days I travel there.
If all goes as planned, then we can finally be DTC April 29th!

No comments:

Post a Comment