Family 2014

Family 2014

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chicago

Success!! Besides the several hours of waiting, the day went well. Had a wonderful day with my friend in Chicago going in and out of stores and ending our day eating at the Curry House! Yum! Yum! We went there for the first time 2 years ago after we had started the process to adopt from Nepal. I have not lost my love for Curry, nor my love for the people of Nepal. I so loved being at the Curry House. So many memories of that first day there and the Nepal friends that we have from making a contact with a wonderful waitress. She is very special to us. I look forward to hopefully seeing her when we go to pick up our documents on May 3rd.
Now to catch up on everything around the house since I was gone for 3 days with all my trips to the big cities!

2 comments: