Family 2014

Family 2014

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Girls Friends!

These are the girls who have stood behind me. They have been there through the highs and the lows. They have listened to me late at night. They have hugged me when I thought I couldn't go on. These woman have cheered me on. They have prayed for me and believed when at times I have not. I am so thankful for these ladies. Thank you each and everyone of you for being a part of this journey. I don't know how I would have made it to the end of this journey without you. I thank God for your friendships. The top picture was taken at a surprise baby shower. I couldn't just post this picture. I had to add 3 women that were not there.




Here are the daughters that also came to the baby shower. Oh my goodness it was a fun party. They all wrote advice about raising girls. I think I learned the most from what the daughters wrote. My girl friends, you have raised amazing daughters. Love you all!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And praise God for amazing friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS SOOOO SWEET!!! You are so very blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see a post of all their advice...sounds priceless! If you don't mind sharing of course!

    ReplyDelete