Family 2014

Family 2014

Thursday, February 2, 2012

WooHoo!!!!!

I just was notified by the consulate that my article 5 was picked up!! This means that there are no steps left. I am officially waiting for Travel Approval!!! Hopefully we can get Travel Approval between 15 to 21 days from now. Our agency sends two groups a month. So we hope to be with the second group that leaves Mar. 16th. That is 43 days from today!!! (I just counted the days for the first time.) Wow! After 1493 days of waiting(yeah I just counted) 43 days of waiting is nothing!! Renee turns 2 on Feb. 15th. Sure would be wonderful to get our TA that day!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You'll be holding Renee in your arms before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Praying for your TA to arrive on or before Renee's birthday! Our agency is hoping we'll travel in April. Like I said, Easter in China????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw that Carrie is leaving for china in a couple weeks and you are right behind her! I am so happy for both your families. It is nice to see some good news in the land of international adoption.

    ReplyDelete