Family 2014

Family 2014

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stork

This picture was taken on Dec. 7th when our LOA (letter of approval from China) was delivered, but I used my sons camera and he finally got the file on my computer.
I had to have this picture! Thankfully this man understood what I was doing. It wasn't his first stork encounter. He said the last person that took his picture had the same smile I did!
I have watched Fedex trucks go by and long for them to stop at my home. I have read the blogs and seen people post a picture just like this. It seemed so surreal to finally have the Fedex truck stop at my house! I have waited a long time to post this milestone in our adoption journey! Praise God this is really happening!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm not sure EXACTLY what you got in the mail on December 7, but that was my anniversary, and I'm glad one of us had a good day!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete