Family 2014

Family 2014

Monday, December 5, 2011

LOA!!!!!!

Finally after 90 days of waiting (which unforunately is the average right now,) we received our "Letter of Approval" from China. We also received our fingerprint appointment!!!! It is Dec. 15th!!! I was hoping before Christmas so this is awesome!!! I was so afraid that this fingerprinting my oldest son would slow things down, but it really shouldn't too much. Between this issue and the holidays I800 approval will not be as quick as the average wait(around 21 days). I would like to think that we would receive it before the end of the year, but if not, it shouldn't be too long after the new year!! Still serveral steps to go, but we are finally moving forward. WHEN? Yes, that is the million dollar question. Maybe we will travel around the beginning of March. I will know more after we receive our I800 approval.
Oh happy day!!! I hear China is lovely in the Spring!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Such wonderful news to be moving right along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope we get ours this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray, hooray! Congrats! Every acronym closer to your baby is worth celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, March should be just lovely. It'll be all "springed" out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Lisa! Looking forward to Nanchang in March - hopefully with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news!! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete