Family 2014

Family 2014

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nepal here we come!

I can't believe the day is almost here! I am not one extreme or the other (excited or scared), just ready to go. I feel we are as ready as we can be and just waiting to leave just makes me crazy. I then start to wonder if we did forget something. It is hard to leave my 3 boys behind. (Nathan is travel with us.) They will be fine. Their week is planned out for them, but I will miss them. My youngest especially is hard to leave. We played card games and read a book together tonight. My husband put notes in envelopes for the kids to open on different days we are gone with a message from us and a surprise. Shhhhh! Don't tell. :)
My nerves are going right now, so it is hard to reflect over these past 3 1/2 years. When I am there and it is more real then I will be in a better frame of mind. I hope to post pictures and more thoughts. Thanks for following.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you can post while your away! I want to see and hear all about it! Blessings on your journey!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip - enjoy the wedding! You have such lovely people to look forward to when you come home!

    ReplyDelete