Family 2014

Family 2014

Friday, September 9, 2011

I need your help

Many of you know me by the nickname "Mama of 4 boys" I can't keep this name now! What should I change it to? I am not good at thinking up nicknames.
Things are just setting in that I am a mom of a beautiful little 18 month old girl!!! Other friends will think of things before I do. I have a friend who adopted 2 foster kids. She shared she can't wait til our daughters play together. This is a big deal because most of my friends kids are older. Such an exciting thing to think about. Others have asked me questions that I haven't even thought about. I have no idea what the answer is right now!! What an excited time this is!

3 comments:

  1. hmmm...I will have to think about that one. Glad to see you updated your timeline too (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... big question! I generally prefer something like, "zookeeper" or "circus ringmaster" but maybe my posse is a little crazier than yours :) We had 2 boys before starting our adoption journey and I understand the magnitude of the shift from a self-proclaimed boy mommy to a family with daughter(s). The pink invades surprisingly quickly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I saw socks... little scallop-top girly socks. I hadn't thought about socks till that moment. It was a wonderful thought indeed!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete