Family 2014

Family 2014

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I love alphabet soup!

Yes, it is fall and time to enjoy the warmth of soup again, but that is not what I mean by this statement. When we were with the Nepal program, you were to get a referral and then wait to learn when you would travel. (there might have been more steps, but nothing was ever stable and predictable and of cource we never got to any of these stages) When we started with the China program, I did not understand all the steps or what all the letters meant. I found it funny, but at the same time I wanted to join the club and see the letters come together that would get us to the end of the journey and our daughter in our arms. In May we started the letter game. But now I decided to think of it as a nice bowl of alphabet soup. The letters spelled DTC first, then we were LID, then after many months longer than I wanted, we finally were LOI. Well, I have new letters today. PA baby!! Let the wait for our LOA begin!!! I think I will go enjoy a nice bowl of alphabet soup and maybe I will find that LOA! LOL!!! (sorry if it is too silly, just where my mind is going now)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are at a place in the process where you can be silly (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Congratulations on being one step closer!

    ReplyDelete