Family 2014

Family 2014

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I800

We had a very busy, but fun holiday with my parents. I have been too busy to post since before Christmas, but I had a wonderful Christmas present. On the day before Christmas Eve, I got an e-mail from our officer that our I800 was approved!!
I can hardly believe that we are so close to traveling to China to bring our Renee home!!!
I finally feel like I can paint her room and truly start preparing for her. I just haven't been able to really let myself believe that we truly are adopting. It has been such a long journey.
I will be there soon Renee Wanya!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the next step. So very soon you can bring your daughter home. Wish you all the best for 2012 specially for your adoption. best regards Reg

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! Can't wait for the post that says "we are getting on the plane to China!"

    ReplyDelete