Family 2014

Family 2014

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Zoo!

Our family has not been to the zoo in a very long time. This zoo is probably our favorite!! Enjoy the pictures!
This next picture I promised I wouldn't put on facebook, but I said nothing about my blog. My teenage boys were good sports to let me take this photo. I so remember taking their picture on this dragon when they were Renee's age.
I let my 10 year old son decide where we would ride on the merry-go-round. He wanted the tiger and guest what animal Renee got to ride on? She loved riding the panda. When we left that area she kept saying bye bye to panda.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a fun day! (And your boys are good sports - anything for their sister, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness she is looking older with her hair growing out!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I thought of you the day you went and so wished I could be there too. :( It looks like you had a great time! Thanks for posting pics.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete