Family 2014

Family 2014

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I stand corrected.

Here is a picture of my Daniel with his braces off!! In my last post I said that my youngest got his braces off. :) Oooops! :) I could say I accidently left off the word youngest "boy", but reality is I clearly think of Daniel still as my youngest. When I pull out dishes for supper, I still at times pull out only 6 place settings. I am a mother of 5 children! We are family of 7! I am so blessed. Here is picture of all 7 of us that we just took yesterday. Here is the Welling family!!

1 comment:

  1. You know that I love these pictures! Lisa, I love your joy! I love you! I wish someone could invent a blinking machine where I could blink and be there to visit you all without taking the time to drive. My schedule's so busy with my new job. Yes, I'm thankful for it. But so often I want to drive up to see you all and can't!

    ReplyDelete