Family 2014

Family 2014

Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring

Here is a picture I took in China! This is for you Nancy!! I saw this sign and thought of you! China was lovely in Spring!
Also want to let you know of a great place to shop in GZ. She is a wonderful woman. Her name is Judy!! There is a road right next to the playground by Lucy's. If you start walking down the road toward the river, her shop is on the left side of the road. Tell her Tim and Lisa sent you. She does laundry too! Great prices! Here is a picture.

2 comments:

  1. My spring in China was a bit chilly. Never got out of our coats. Your spring looks much nicer.
    I think I bought Mazie a dress in that store!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pictures please! P.S. I may be able to visit on Saturday . . .

    Annette

    ReplyDelete